On sunday I bore my testimony in espanol during sacrament meeting. It was a little scary...but not really at the same time. But it was the first time that I really felt the spirit strongly about what I was saying in spanish. Because I knew what I was saying, that it was true, and that it came from my heart. Not a paper I've been practicing. It was so great. Thank you for your prayers :) I do think that's the reason my spanish is getting better actually. In fact, the whole district is doing well. In the teachers meeting, Hermano Gillon (on of our teachers) said that all of the other teachers were holding our district for the example of working on spanish...even though we are 3-8 weeks younger than the other districts in our zone. It was awesome. But each day is very humbling too...hahah like last night Hmas Richards, Shumway and I taught the apostasy/restoration in spanish in the TRC. We did ok because the spirit was strong but we basically taught him about dispinsations twice...no bueno. We were all over the place. BUT we are a trio...and it's super hard to teach in a trio. Haha cada dia we learn more. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment