buenos dias!
those quotes were hilarious. I love that so much. Especially the doodie one. That is soooo funny! So caden. oh man.
So this week I got to see flamenco dancing! It was sweeeet. Really random too because the three of us had just sat down on a bench for a second to look at our map...and then a wedding party came out of the cathedral we were by and they had this like little private flamenco show. And we got to watch too! It was so cool. So spanish :)
This week one of our members, Ana was in the hospital this week because she has something really terrible and scary happening to her legs...some kind of blood clot or something. But we went in to visit her...and the all priesthood (we have like three men in our branch haha) went yesterday to give her the sacrament. And it just really made me realize even more just how much I love these people!! We eat la comida with ana every sunday and she is like our mom here. So having here in the hospital was so sad. You know, missions are so baptism focused obviously because that is our purpose. But really, being here where baptisms don't exactly flow in...I feel like I understand even more our purpose of "Inviting others to come unto Christ..." because to be honest, I may not see a baptism while I'm here. But, I think I was here more for the members than for anything else.
Anyway, I didn't tell you where hna gibson is from? Sorry. Sometimes it is hard to keep track of all of the things I want to say. She is from Lexington, Kentucky and goes to BYU. Our little trio has been doing great! It does take a little bit as a trio...well really in almost any companionship...to get the teaching flow down but we've been doing well with that. We are having fun with everything...we even LOVE contacting. Really. At first, I thought I was going to pee my pants about contacting. But now it is one of my favorite things. We do it a lot. We have had some really interesting experiences this week...as a missionary you just meet the most interesting people in the world pretty sure. and hna sturgess' blonde hair really draws attention to us. hahaha
Also, we have a quite a few teaching opportunities in primary lately and it has been so fun. Yesterday we got to share in primary about missionary work and our own experiences and why we love being missionaries. It was so great. I love being a missionary. its the besssst.
I love you all so much!! I hope you have a good week!
con amor,
Hermana Ross
No comments:
Post a Comment