Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 28


Hola!!
So as you know....I completed 6 months this past week! Crazy! Is the time going by fast for you guys too? It's a little ridiculous. But we celebrated by eating ice cream with our best friend member, Denis. Also, there just happened to be some kind of catholic church party thing going on for some reason...so we got to listen to some flamenco while we ate :) it was a party. Those guys have mad guitar skills.
ok so BIG news! Just like I said, I'm totally getting transfered. In two days i go to Murcia. WHAT? I knew I was getting transferred....but I hadn't thought of Murcia. Except, Hna Millán did always tell me that I just have the face to serve in murcia. whatever that means :) but it's crazy because hna gibson is getting transferred too! even though she just got here. she is going to cádiz. hna sturgess is going to stay here and train again. We weren't expecting all of that so when president called us on friday we could hardly sleep because we were freaking out. haha
I've only ever known ciudad real! so it is going to be an adventure. My comp will be hna woodard, the only hna in the mission that I haven't met. Also, I'll be the senior comp....what? but she is only a transfer younger than me. I really hope her spanish is good....or else it's really going to be an adventure. ALSO, as you know, ciudad real is teeeeeny tiny. Like, we had 12 members in church on sunday but in murcia there is a WARD!! I'm so excited! And they said that it is a really big city. There is three sets of missionaries just in the one city. That's crazy to me! The closest missionaries to us in the la mancha zone are an hour away. It is going to be sooooo different. But so good.
I am super sad to leave here though. I love love love this city and I love the people here so much. Not to mention...leaving Hna Sturgess is going to be the worst. I've spent every second of every day with her for the past three months. We have the same brain wave. I'm going to miss that a lot! a lot a lot.
This week just flew by because of the specialized training and p day being switched and all that jazz....so I don't have much to say. Sorry. All I can even think about is how I am leaving and have so much to do before wednesday morning! But yeah, I'll send you my new address next week.
I love you all so much!!! ¡Que tengáis una buena semana y os quiero muchísimo....pero muchísimo muchísimo!
con amor,
hermana ross

No comments: