Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 49

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! :) :) :)

umm...it's only my favorite holiday tomorrow. No big deal. I'm pretty excited about it. I bought a black and white heart scarf and we are going to play games with the elders today...maybe make heart shaped things to eat and cut out hearts from construction paper :)

They don't make valentines cards here like they do in the states in elementary school. It's mainly just something for couples. How silly. So essentially, a huge ward party where everyone gets a brown paper sack to decorate and we make each other valentines...probably would have been weird for them. But I would have loved it! jajaja

BUT tomorrow is zone conference! So that will be fun.

Also, just some clarification...that picture from last week is our ward mission leader, Alberto. Who just got of his mission (he served in Málaga too) He's great.

This week has been so cold again. It's so crazy. But, I just think about how much colder Rexburg would be...and suddenly I'm warm. I'm happy to be in Spain.

We had an AWESOME week!!! And because of that, we have a super busy week ahead of us! yay!!! I know numbers aren't everything...but they are a part of our daily life. So it's just so nice to have good numbers. For example, we got 14 references this week! That is just unheard of in my life as a missionary. Such a huge blessing. The miracles have just been falling out of the sky!

This week we set a baptismal date with one of our investigators, Pactora. She is just a cute, tiny, old spanish woman who is great. She came to church yesterday and loved it! I don't think she understood it all...but I think she just loved feeling like a part of everything. And she just soaks up the good feelings of the spirit when she is with us. We love her!

Also, Rosi comes back from Bulgaria this week (he was in Bulgaria for a month!) and we are so excited!!

This week we saw the movie 17 miracles...have you seen it? It will change your life.

ok...actually, I don't have any time to write about it...or anything else....

but, it's wonderful. The church is true. I'm loving life. and valentine's day.

I love you so much family!!!

you are the best!!

con amor,

Hermana ross

No comments: