Hellllooooo! :)
so I have lots of BIG news :)
first of all, this picture of Dima and Rosi is them with
their brand new temple recommends!!! :) they are going to the temple with the
rest of the ward this weekend. Obviously they'll only be doing baptisms...but
they are so excited! I am too. It makes me so happy. Yesterday Dima named off
basically all of her ancestors to me...because she is excited to start their
work :) she is such a treasure. Yesterday I had to say bye to them though. sad.
But, I feel really proud of myself because I didn't even cry! Rosi said, "we
aren't going to cry because we have to be strong" Well said, Rosi. haha
They are just so much a part of me now....that I know I will see them again.
Even if only through skype :) But maybe I'll be able to swing a trip to
Bulgaria at some point in my life. They would pee their pants. So would I! haha
But I will miss them so much. They always tell me that I teach them about the
gospel and they teach me about life. So true. They are just full of good advice
:)
So before I move on...you probably want to know where I am
going, eh?
drum roll please....this is a big deal....it is only my
second and will be my last move on my mission....duh duh duh.....GRANADA!!!!
YESSSSS
do you know where granada is? Hurry, google it. It's kinda
famous.
But here's the deal...hermanas aren't in Granada! which
means I will be opening it with my new compy (Hermana Roderick from Utah...Hna
Nelson's mtc companion)
What is funny is that in that last interview I had with
president, when he asked me where I wanted to go, I got all nervous and just
dropped two cities that don't have hermanas...haha but one of them was granada!
I don't think he remembered that. But I think the Lord did :)
I'm excited! A little nervous...because whitewashing will be
a new experience...and quite the adventure. But president told me that they had
hermanas there years back (actually my trainer was there) but he thinks that
the ward misses having the hermanas. I don't know if that is true or if
president is just trying to give me a positive start...but we'll see! I kind of
feel like he is handing me a project. But it will be fun.
It has been SO sad to say goodbye to people here! And I
still have a lot of goodbyes to say...but yesterday I gave a talk in church and
just cried at the pulpit. Not that it's unusal for me to do that...but still. I
love these people. The other pictures I sent is one of our bishop and his wife
and then Mariela (baptized in october) and Matilde (the older lady) a member.
We go to their house every week...so I have gotten super close with them. In
sacrament meeting, I was sitting by Mariela but she had to leave early so she
said bye to me and left right as I was getting up to talk....so I was doomed
from the beginning. It's the worst when I'm already crying before I even get up
there! I just feel like I can hardly remember life before Murcia. It's like I
have always been here and always will be....it's kind of like that mission
tunnel thing that curtis told me about before I left. haha
I am going to miss Murcia sooo much!!!!
But, the Lord has prepared me to already know that change is
good.
I feel like I've done what I could here.
Something really great is that the hermana that is coming
here is Hermana Gibson! (from my trio last summer) So my two hijas will be here
together! haha And I totally called it! I knew hna gibson would come and I'm so
glad.
ya está. I love you family!!!!
oh, and dad, that story about you and curtis made me laugh
SO HARD! hahahaha I love it.
I hope you have a good week...I'll let you know how granada
is! :)
con amor,
hermanica ross



No comments:
Post a Comment